Latihan Soal Text Simple Present Tense

Yeri's Daily Activity

My name is Yeri Putri Angeila Kafiah. Some people call me “Yeri”. Now, I’m 20 years old and I live in Jakarta. I live with my parents and my brother. I’m student in Universitas Muhammadiyah Prof Dr Hamka.

I have habitual action that I do every day. This is my daily activities.

Every morning i ....... at 5 o’clock, and I go to bathroom to ........ a bath, I ........ my teeth and I clean my body with the soap. Then I take wudhu. After I ....... my bathe, i ...... clothes and take a pray shubuh. After that I ...... my bedroom, and ....... the floor and the yard. And I ...... breakfast with my family. After all neat, I ...... my mother and my brother to school by motorcycle. Then I back to home. I ....... the dishes. After I finish clean the house, I ......... TV to relax while ....... for 9 hours. I ........ make up on then I ....... to campus. Because I am student in semester now, I’m free from my college schedule except Monday and Friday. My school begins at half past seven am to eleven p.m. every Friday.

I usually ....... in my campus at 10.00 am. I go straight to library. In library, I ...... the computer to ....... some Skripsi on the computer, I feel happy in library because in there Ican ...... and ...... with my friends about our Paper or Skripsi. I usually go home from campus at 05.00 pm after the library closed. After I arrive in home, I clean my foot, then I ....... Korean drama on TV. After I hear adzan maghrib, I go straight maghrib ....... then I ........ quran before study. Then I pray isya. After ....... isya, I take dinner, watch TV or relax with my family until 08.00 pm. Then I ...... my home work and after that I go to ....... and so on. All in all, my daily activity is very happily and I always feel good about my live.

You have to choose from these words :
a. Wear
b. Sweep
c. Finish
d. Clean
e. Take
f. Watch
g. Brush
h. Drive
i. Have
j. Wait
k. Get up
l. Go
m. Wash
n. Pray
o. Open
p. Do
q. Put
r. Study
s. Arrive
t. See
u. Pray
v. Sleep
w. Holly
x. Discuss
y. Watch

:)

Referensi : https://sysca625cloud.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/contoh-cerita-menggunakan-simple-present-tense/

Komentar

Postingan Populer